Basic structure and functional characteristics of electric operating bed
The operating bed is generally equipped with a dirt bucket, a support arm tray, a support leg tray, a head frame, an arm plate, an anesthesia rod and an infusion stand, etc., to assist the position adjustment and meet the surgical needs; equipped with a shoulder strap, a leg strap, and a wrist strap Belts and straps to protect patients with general anesthesia from falling from the operating bed during surgery; their plates, plates and racks are equipped with special sponge pads to ensure patient comfort and normal circulation of body fluids during surgery.
Operation control device for electric operating bed : generally adopts electro-hydraulic transmission, mainly composed of electric gear oil pump, hydraulic cylinder, overflow valve, solenoid valve, positioning control switch and power supply. The control of the electro-hydraulic drive is accomplished by a wired hand-held controller, an infrared remote control, a foot controller, and an auxiliary controller.
The hand-press controller is divided into a wired type and a rechargeable infrared remote control type. It is ergonomically designed, completely sealed and durable, and can avoid corrosion and falling damage in the operating room environment. It not only displays battery strength, but also can be operated with one hand. It has convenient compound program function keys, automatic detection function that can detect malfunctions, automatic floor lock, automatic reset and automatic ascent and descent functions. In combination with the foot controller, the operator can directly adjust the surgical position; the auxiliary controller is an independent emergency control panel, which can be activated when the remote controller fails, so as to adjust various postures.
The main function
The basic function of the operating bed is to adjust the position of the operation, expose the surgical field, and make the operation go smoothly. There are 5 types of body position commonly used in the operating room, followed by prone position, supine position, tilt position, perineal position and sitting position. The electric operating bed is suitable for operation in the head and neck, chest and abdomen, limbs, urinary and facial features, and meets the needs of human anatomy and medical care. It has the following characteristics:
(1) Ergonomic design can effectively reduce the labor intensity of medical staff.
(2) Beautiful appearance, high surface finish, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength after spray coating. The body is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, aluminum alloy and malleable cast iron. The main transmission structures such as base and lifting column are all covered with stainless steel. The bed board is composed of anti-fouling, acid-resistant high-strength bakelite, which is fire-resistant and durable, and has good X-ray penetration. Conductive mattresses protect against acne and static electricity.
(3) The type is constantly increasing, including built-in waist bridge, five-section partial column, C-arm duct, etc. It is convenient and safe, with complete functions, high control precision and long service life.
(4) Intelligent, computer-controlled operating bed has been greatly increased in recent years, controlled by computer control system, all body position single-key regulation.
(5) It is often equipped with a variety of components to expand the function of the equipment, suitable for surgery, gynecology, urology, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, anorectal and otolaryngology and other departments.
Previous: No Information