Ambulance stretcher car use method and precautions
1. Using a sponge pad stretcher, the mission person transports comfortably, lifts the patient onto the stretcher and transports it through an ambulance.
2. When the patient arrives at the ward or destination, pull out the handle and lift the two.
3. If the stretcher needs to raise the head, press the button below the stretcher head and lift it up.
4. When the patient needs an infusion, one end of the stretcher surface can be inserted into the infusion stand.
5, the stretcher face barrier uses a rotary elastic locking device, turn over the barrier, to ensure patient safety, if necessary, use the insurance belt insurance; turn down the guardrail, the patient is convenient.
Scope of application:
It can be used for ambulances, hospitals, battlefields, gymnasiums to transport wounded and sick people, and can also be used for general surgery.
1. When transporting the patient, be sure to turn the guardrail up to keep it safe.
2. When doing general surgery, do not scratch the stretcher surface.
Ambulance stretcher maintenance:
1, always keep clean (including disinfection
2, often check if there are parts loose
3. It is forbidden to stand upside down during storage and transportation, and stack them at the same time as shown in the packing box.
Technical characteristics of stair stretchers
1. The material is hardened and surface treated with high strength aluminum alloy;
2 or 4 foldable handles at the back of the backrest
3. Stretcher with 2 or 4 wheels
4. There are 2 telescopic lifting rods at the lower end of the stretcher.
Foshan Kangzhixing Medical Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise that has long been serving the research, production, promotion, sales and installation of medical equipment.
Kangzhixing Medical manufactures and develops vacuum equipment and sales with professional technology, and provides corresponding products according to customers' needs. Our company has a large number of professional design and technical talents with excellent technology and rich experience. The main products are: medical electric nursing beds, hospital beds, There are more than 300 varieties of 7 series of cars, tables, cabinets, racks and chairs. The products have been sold to more than 20 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in the country, and exported to Southeast Asia, Europe and the United States.